Sunday 7 March 2010

Sexual Deviation...





A number of the topic we have discussed have had a Sexual theme... The Film we watched 'Kids'... Masterbation and Prostitution all have there place under the banner 'Sexual Deviance'... Sexuality in and of itself have blurred lines when it comes to whats Wrong or Right... What shocks one person seems perfectly acceptable to another... I once had a friend who was a Dominatrix... It shocked me when she told me but to her, she enjoyed it so it was acceptable to her....

I decided to try and see if there can be a line drawn between Acceptable Sexual Behaviour and 'Bad' Sexual Behaviour... I came across this website which is meant to be taken from a book titled 'The Architecture of Thought' by John A Hewitt...


There is quite a lot of information on there which covers everthing from Masterbation to SadoMasochism... I have to point out that it enlists Homosexuality under the heading of Sexual Deviance and it may offend some who read it... Nethertheless I found the website interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment