Friday 5 March 2010

Kids Will Be Kids....




We watched this film during lecture time... I was pre-warned that it is disturbing and shocking... I have to admit, it is explicit... But in truth I didnt really shock me... The reason why is that I witnessed most of the events that were depicted and perhaps have grown desensitized over the years...

This film follows these 'Kids' (even though their teenagers) over a 24 hour period... And a LOT happens... Fights, Drugs and most consistent was the raw Sexual theme throughout... In my own experience with what I witnessed... It didnt always happen to that extreame in the same day... Presented with those situations in such a short burst... Its understandable why some were shocked by it...

But who are targeted by the creaters of this film...?.. Initially I thought teenagers themselves... But in truth... I think it will glorify that type of lifestyle and encourage them to behave in such way... I believe it is a wake up call for parents... Watch this film as a Mother or a Father and it seriously gets you thinking...

Click the Link Below for the trailer...

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/198752/kids

No comments:

Post a Comment