Monday 1 March 2010

Bad Attitude

I heard it thousands of times... "Enough of the Attitude"... or "Watch your mouth"... Each time I said a comment in a tone of voice my mother did not approve of... I found myself saying the same line to my daughter... Laughing at myself I wondered... Is this so called 'Attitude' a bad thing... I believe it can be... When used to offend... 


This website offers a short help guide for parents of teenagers with attitude... My own mother tells me my attitude began when I could talk... :o ... (Surely I wasnt THAT bad...) ... I have come across many people with a stinky attitude and wonder how they will ever get on in life when they cant help but be rude to everyone they come across... Truth is I look back at those people and the fact is they are no better off than when they were in school... Most are addicted to drugs or alcohol and have no aspirations other than their next high...   

I wonder if a Bad Attitude can be useful... I have found a poisoned mouth leads to a poisoned mind and those who cannot control their mouths have very little use of a rational mind... However... I myself still find Attitude useful when dealing with overt unwanted attention... But I dont LIKE using attitute... Sometimes Its funny, I'll admit... But generally... I believe that if you havnt got anything nice to say, then dont say it...

Attitude doesnt just involve certain words or phrases... It involves facial expressions and body language... Sometimes... Body language cannot be helped... If someone is getting too close to you, (And you'd rather be closer to someone else) Then the expressions cannot be helped... In my opinion that is...

So can Bad Attitude be Good...?...

 I'll leave it for you to decide...




No comments:

Post a Comment